• Reduces the appearance of dark spots.
• Promotes a more even completion.
• Helps to boost naturally recurring collagen.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free. S
- ynthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- 10% stabilized vitamin C helps to revitalize stressed skin.
- A proprietary super-cocktail of vitamin B3, licorice, and kojic acid helps to naturally brighten and diminish the appearance of discoloration.
- Powerful antioxidants vitamin E and sea buckthorn help to hydrate and protect from environmental stressors.
- Natural passionflower and yacon help to soothe and calm.
- After cleansing and drying skin, apply a thin, even layer to face and neck.
- Use alone or layer over serum.
- For best results, use twice daily.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.