- Washes away dirt, makeup, and other impurities.
- Exfoliates and smooths skin.
- Helps to brighten and revive dull skin.
- Cream consistency.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- A blend of four Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) exfoliate and help to improve skin's tone, texture and clarity.
- Antioxidants grapefruit and orange help to brighten and protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Wet face with warm water and apply cleanser to face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- For best results, use twice daily.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.