- Brightens skin for a radiant complexion.
- Exfoliates and improves skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Hydrates and soothes skin.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Vitamin C helps to promote elasticity and boost skin's radiance and tone.
- Vitamin B5 and seaweed help to replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Vitamin E hydrates and nourishes the skin. Aloe helps soothe and cool the skin.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.