- Washes away dirt, makeup, excess oil and other impurities.
- Exfoliates and smooths skin.
- Removes dead surface cells for an improved complexion.
- Gel consistency.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Glycolic acid helps to reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
- Tea tree extract helps improve the look of blemish-prone skin.
- Vitamin B5 binds water to the skin, helping to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Wet face with warm water and lather cleanser in moistened hands.
- Apply to face and neck.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- For best results, use twice daily.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.