- Provides targeted spot treatment.
- Helps fight blemishes overnight.
- Soothes and calms skin.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Sulfur helps to unclog pores and reduce and prevent acne blemishes.
- Glycolic and salicylic acid help reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
- Witch hazel helps to shrink pores and soothe skin.
- Aloe, cucumber and camphor help soothe and cool the skin.
- Tea tree helps calm redness and swelling.
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of use. Do not use this product if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to sulfur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.