- Helps hydrate and correct hyperpigmentation.
- Brightens dull, dry skin.
- Delivers deep, lasting hydration.
- Soothes and softens.
- Unscented, non-greasy formula.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Shea butter and grapeseed oil work to provide deep and lasting hydration.
- Centella asiatica, vitamin E and aloe vera help soothe and soften.
- Flavonoid rich grapefruit extract works to provide natural sources of collagen building vitamin C while mandarin orange peel extract helps tone the skin.
- Antioxidant gallic acid helps to naturally brighten the skin.
- Vitamin E works to hydrate and nourish the skin.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.