25% off select brands with code TWENTYFIVE. Shop Now
Save $100 on the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer. Shop Now
Free Shipping and Free Returns for BlueRewards Members
Due to high volume, shipping times may be delayed
Free Gifts with Purchase. Browse Now >
Free Samples with All Orders
Your message has been successfully sent.
Get notified when is back in stock
Bristle and Nylon Brush
Shipping & Returns
|Ground Shipping||Free for all BlueRewards Members||Free over $100 spend, $7 for orders less than $100|
|Two-Day Shipping||Free over $150 spend, $10 for orders less than $150||$10|
Since 1885 Mason Pearson has been producing high quality hair brushes with a unique rubber-cushion pad that is still hand main today. To maintain the quality of the Mason Pearson Hairbrush it is not mass produced. Most of the work is carried out by hand, using techniques pioneered and patented over 100 years by the founder. Boar Bristle & Nylon Tufts: Generally used for normal to thick hair. Nylon Tufts: For thick hair.
- Brush the renowned Mason Pearson shine into your hair.
- Popular Bristle and Nylon hairbrush.
- Combines boar bristles to distribute natural oils.
- Hardy nylon tufts for detangling hair and achieving a silky-smooth finish.
- Large hairbrush ergonomically designed with eight rings of tufts.
- Ideal for managing very long locks.
- Rubber cushion: Dry Natural Rubber (DNR).
- Handle and base: Cellulose acetate plastic.
- Bristles: Boar bristle & nylon tufts. As a natural product, boar bristles may vary between hairbrushes, but we take every step to ensure the quality and consistency of our brushes.