Weightless invisible setting powder that extends the life of makeup without leaving a trace of color. Infused with Photochromic Technology, it diffuses light and adjusts to any new sources of light throughout the day. Skin looks visibly smoother and fine lines, wrinkles and pores appear to fade away. This loose setting powder applies evenly and blends to perfections, making it ideal for touch-ups. Use it to control shine and set foundation.
Key Features / BenefitsSets makeup and prolongs the life of makeup. Great for controlling shine, it goes on evenly and blurs imperfections by diffusing any light that hits the face.
In final consumer test results:
- 91% agree that the product was non-drying
- 82% agree that the product blurred enlarged pores
- 85% agree that the product blurred fine lines and imperfections
- 91% agree that the product smoothed out skin’s appearance
- 97% agree that the product absorbed excess oil
- 94% agree that the product set the foundation
- 97% agree that the product helped the foundation and other makeup to stay put all day
*Based on a 1-week U.S. consumer study of 34 subjects
How to Use
Use after applying makeup. Apply the Light Reflecting Setting Powder Loose with NARS Kabuki Botan Brush all over the face before picking up a bit on the Small Dome Brush #12 to set concealer on the inner corner of the eye and on the lash line. Use the Loose Powder Brush #1 to buff the skin for a lasting and polished finish.
You may also like
About the Brand
Modern. Audacious. Iconic. Born from François Nars’ fascination with color and texture, NARS Cosmetics is known for its fashion-forward color spectrum, luxurious textures, exquisite design and elevated makeup artistry.