- Vitamin E: An antioxidant powerhouse sourced from sunflowers grown in Spain, our full-spectrum, all natural vitamin E helps protect and smooth the skin.
- Castor Seed Oil: Rich in fatty acids, castor seed oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and great source of hydration that helps detoxify and soothe the skin.
- Organic Raw Coconut Oil: Carefully extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic raw coconut oil moisturizes, protects and soothes the skin.
Living: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Mica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Magic: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mica, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Peach: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mica, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).
- Use fingers to apply luminizer to the highest point of your cheekbones, taking care not to take product too far toward the center of the face.
- Press luminizer in with one or two fingers before using a clean finger to soften the edges, making sure you check it in good lighting to ensure a natural, seamless blend.
- Our luminizers are their most reflective when they have little product underneath them - try to avoid putting too much foundation or powders on the cheekbones to get the best result.
- Use your ring finger - or for a more targeted application - the rms beauty brightening brush to apply luminizer above the point of the brow’s arch to lift, on the eyelid just above the lash line, or on the inner ‘v’ of the eye to brighten
- To enhance the lips, apply with either your finger or the rms beauty brightening brush to the ridges of the cupids bow only. Ideally apply before lip color to ensure a natural finish.
- Alternatively, add a sheen and three-dimensional impact to the lip - without the stickiness of a gloss - by using your finger to press a small amount into the center of your top and bottom lip.
- After applying your beauty body oil, elongate limbs by blending your luminizer down the outer edge of the arms and the center of the legs.
- Buff into the collarbones, tops of shoulders and ridges of the shoulder blades (if showing) to create a sensual finish to the skin.
- Rose-Marie loves to apply a small amount of luminizer lightly over the knuckles - with a brush or fingers to catch the light and ensure continuity with the rest of the body.
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry.