Here are the life-saving products that keep me going every day. Guys, you can pamper yourself, or tell your special someone to pick them up for you!
1. At night, slather SkinCeuticals Hydra Balm ($22) over face (and scalp, if needed), focusing on irritated/itchy areas. I keep this fully stocked in my bathroom during the fall and winter months.
2. In the morning, apply Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Heavy Lifting Cream ($40). I love Kiehl’s Facial Fuel line, and this rich cream is an effective way to battle day time dryness.
3. If your skin is oily or you prefer a lighter moisturizer, try Kiehl’s Facial Fuel SPF 15 ($25), a great 2-in-1 moisturizer with SPF.
1. It’s so important to prep your skin before shaving. A good scrub like Jack Black’s Face Buff Energizing Scrub ($30) opens the pores for a nice, clean post-shave finish.
2. Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless Shave Cream - White Eagle ($16) has been my go-to shaving cream for almost 15 years. It gives me the closest, smoothest shave imaginable with a great menthol scent.
3. M-61 Hydraboost ($78) is a serum and moisturizer all in one. Fragrance-free, easy to use, lightweight and fast-absorbing, I use this every morning.
1. Here’s my trick for sore muscles. In a hot bath, take 1 capfull of Molton Brown Bracing Silverbirch Thermal Muscle Soak ($30) and combine with 1 capfull of your Molton Brown Body Wash of choice (my favorites are Black Peppercorn ($30) and Eucalyptus ($30).Black Peppercorn:
2. Bliss’ Hot Salt Scrub ($38) is a great way to warm your muscles and slough off workout grime. Calming eucalyptus scent works great alongside the Molton Brown bath recipe.
3. Apply Jack Black Dragon Ice Relief & Recovery Balm ($22) post-bath to lingering sore muscles. Finish with Jack Black Cool Moisture Body Lotion ($26), a perfect lightweight daily moisturizer.
1. Morning or night, M-61 Power Glow Peel ($28) is my first line of defense against pimples and oiliness. Perfect when we’re on the road, it fits easily in my bag, and takes just one minute to use.
2. I discovered Darphin Denblan Toothpaste ($22) in Paris one summer. It’s a great teeth whitener, and now I start and end every day with it
3. My hands get so rough and dry in the wintertime, especially around the knuckles. M-61 Vitablast C Hand ($19) is my favorite skin-saver.
4. Every guy needs a good lip balm. My top pick is Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy ($25). I hardly need to re-apply, it moisturizes like no other, and it’s fragrance-free.