• Reduces pore size and fine lines.
• Improves skin tone, texture and clarity.
• Creates a smooth, youthful-looking glow.
• Perfect as a treatment for dull, acne-prone skin.
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing.
- Glycolic and salicylic acid help reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity
- Vitamin K helps reduce the appearance of spider veins and combats dry, rosacea-like patches
- Antioxidant bilberry extract helps promote an even skin tone
- Chamomile, lavender, and aloe assist in calming and soothing irritation.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.