• Helps decrease the appearance of undereye puffiness.
• Nourishes and replenishes the skin’s moisture levels.
• Provides lasting hydration and firming benefits.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- 100% saw an increase in hydration.
- 100% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines.
- 97% saw a decrease in the appearance of undereye puffiness.
*results based on an independent clinical study of 30 participants
- Vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid bind water to the skin, helping to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Glycolic acid helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and improves the skin’s tone, texture and clarity.
- Peptides help promote firming and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Tamarind helps to improve elasticity and hydration.
- Aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin. White mulberry and soy help to improve microcirculation.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.