- Oil and Butter Blend: Jojoba Oil: decadent oil rich in omega fatty acids.
- Avocado Oil: plant oil rich in oleic acid, omega-9.
- Coconut Oil: lightweight oil known to penetrate strands.
- Cocoa Butter: decadent plant butter powered by fatty acids.
- Shea Butter: nutrient-rich butter.
- Rich Moisture Mix: A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits.
- As a moisturizing conditioner: Smooth and run through with fingers or wide-tooth comb, leave in for a minute or two (or longer, if you need extra hydration) and rinse out.
- As a leave-in conditioner: Smooth and work through with fingers or wide-tooth comb, and leave in as a treatment.
- As a co-wash: Skip shampooing and massage from roots to ends, and then rinse out.
- Use Curl Moisturizing Shampoo at least once a week in between co-washes.
- For a weekly clarifying cleanse, use Sunday Shampoo, as needed. (Recommended for non-color treated hair.)
- Saturation is key, so be sure to apply on wet hair.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.