Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- Oil and Butter Blend: Jojoba Oil: decadent oil rich in omega fatty acids.
- Avocado Oil: plant oil rich in oleic acid, omega-9.
- Coconut Oil: lightweight oil known to penetrate strands.
- Cocoa Butter: decadent plant butter powered by fatty acids.
- Shea Butter: nutrient-rich butter.
- Rich Moisture Mix: A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits.
STYLIST TIP Start on wet hair and apply from roots to ends. When shampooing, use small stationary, circular movements on scalp to avoid tangling.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.