- Protects Against Humidity
- UV Filters
Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- Oil and Butter Blend: Jojoba Oil: decadent oil rich in omega fatty acids.
- Avocado Oil: plant oil rich in oleic acid, omega-9.
- Coconut Oil: lightweight oil known to penetrate strands.
- Cocoa Butter: decadent plant butter powered by fatty acids.
- Shea Butter: nutrient-rich butter.
- Rich Moisture Mix: A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits.
- Start small and build as you go to avoid flaking or overusing.
- Try shape-curling individual tendrils with your fingers.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.