- UV Filters
Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- HydraSculpt Blend™: a cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisture, so curls are controlled and hydrated.
- Oil and Butter Blend: helps hydrate thirsty curls.
- Rich Moisture Mix: a blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits.
- Loose curls: first detangle wet hair with a wide tooth comb. Apply Curl Defining Cream, wind curls around a finger to define – then squeeze strands to encourage the curl to hold. Air-dry or diffuse.
- Tight curls: first detangle wet hair with a wide tooth comb. Separate hair into sections. Apply Curl Anti-Humidity Gel Oil to each section for extra hydration and shine. Then, press Curl Defining Cream into each section. Air-dry or diffuse.
- Dry textures: co-wash with Curl 3-in-1 Conditioner to gently cleanse. Then, apply Curl Defining Cream to style.
- After styling, let hair dry completely before shaking out curls, to help define curls and reduce frizz.
- On Day 2, 3 (and beyond): mist Curl Reactivator to freshen, moisturize and redefine curls. Then, style with Curl Defining Cream.
- For optimal results, work in small sections, and apply an even amount of Curl Defining Cream from roots to ends.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.