Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
- Oil and Butter Blend: Jojoba Oil: decadent oil rich in omega fatty acids.
- Avocado Oil: plant oil rich in oleic acid, omega-9.
- Coconut Oil: lightweight oil known to penetrate strands.
- Cocoa Butter: decadent plant butter powered by fatty acids.
- Shea Butter: nutrient-rich butter.
- Rich Moisture Mix: A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits.
- Extra parched? Apply to dry hair before shampooing. Rinse after 3-5 minutes.
- For best results, apply on wet hair, and comb through with fingers. It’ll make for easier and more thorough application.
Bumble and bumble began as a New York salon in 1977, where they clipped, colored, and styled their way into prominence with a legendary editorial team, strong design ethic, and a line of extraordinary products. Created by stylists to give hairdressers and clients what they couldn't find elsewhere, their high-performance products were made to be mixed and layered for a broad range of effects that would stand up to the demands of photo studios and fashion shows.