- Improves the appearance of skin laxity.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce inflammation and puffiness.
- Triggers muscle relaxation for a smoother appearance.
For Lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammation:
- With the tool almost flat to the skin, and using whichever side fits the angles of your face most comfortable, lightly glide your butterfly along the jawline, cheeks, and under eye area aiming for the ears. Pressure should be light so that the skin does not get stretched. Repeat one to five times on each area.
- On the neck, move your butterfly in a downwards motion towards the collar bones. On the brow and forehead area, draw it straight up towards the hairline. Again, repeat one to five times in each area being careful not to tug on the skin.
- Repeat the steps above one to five times each, using slightly more pressure in each stroke while using the other hand as an anchor on the skin in order to prevent tugging or stretching.
Please note that rose quartz is a natural stone and there is variation in the color for each Gua Sha. Rose quartz can chip, crack or break if dropped or packed without adequate cushioning.
Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, makeup artist and best-selling author known for her Lazy Perfection and age-friendly approach to beauty. Having started in the beauty industry at the age of 40, after being a stay-at-home mom to three daughters, Jenny’s Lazy Perfection philosophy encompasses both the need to have a quick, effective beauty routine and the desire to look natural and fresh.