- Cloud Nine For a Natural Look–– Sweep Cloud Nine all over the eyelid with the Eyeshadow Brush as a base to brighten and prime the eye area. Using the Eyeshadow Brush, apply Magnetic over the lid and underneath the eye to begin building a soft velvety layering of colors To lift and shape the eye, place Earthy Calm in the crease or slightly above the eye fold with the Crease Brush. Use the Definition Brush to add Earthy Calm underneath the eye, making sure you can still see Magnetic. With the Definition Brush, use Divine as a liner close to the lashes. You can also pull Divine in from the outer corner into the crease to create even more depth and shape.
- To Play up an Editorial Feel–– Use the Black Eye Pencil on the upper and lower lashline. Use the Definition Brush to blend and stretch the pencil into a winged shape Apply Divine on top of the pencil to accentuate the winged shape created Add Black Eye Pencil into the waterline for more drama Finish the eye look with a few coats of Volumizing Mascara Complete the look–– Using cooler tones on the face will accentuate the warm smokeyness of the eyes
- Cheeks: Sun Touched and Abundance
- Lips: Calm and Soft Lip Pencils, Gracious Lipstick
- Pro Tip: Magnetic can be used as an eyebrow powder Quick Pairs–– Cloud Nine all over + Divine to define the lashes for natural definition Magnetic in the crease + Earthly Calm on the lid for a sultry brown smoke
Kjaer Weis is a modern take on organic makeup, made to enhance your natural beauty with effortless simplicity. It takes its name from makeup artist and founder Kirsten Kjaer Weis, who strove to achieve professional level makeup performance using only the highest quality natural formulas. The line features certified organic ingredients, exquisitely curated colors and unique packaging that’s completely refillable.