Clinically proven results.
• 97% saw a visible improvement in the moisture content around the eye area
• 83% showed improvement in eye area smoothness
• 80% saw a visible reduction in fine lines around the eye area
*results based on an independent clinical study of 30 participants over a four week period.
• Improvement eye area smoothness.
• Hydrates and soothes skin for up to 48 hours.
• Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helps to strengthen the delicate eye area.
• Rich, creamy texture.
- Gluten-free & vegan
- Dermatologist & allergy tested
- Paraben & phthalate free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Free of synthetic dyes
- No animal testing
- Four peptides and a triple-action hyaluronic acid complex help to visibly firm, smooth and reduce the appearance of lines
- Vitamin B5 binds water to the skin, helping to replenish the skin's moisture level
- Natural tamarind helps to improve elasticity and hydrate while aloe and centella asiatica work to soothe the skin
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.