• Leaves skin feeling soft, nourished and refreshed.
• Rich, bouncy gel consistency.
• Hydrating and soothing.
• Gentle, plant-derived formula.
• Helps improve skin’s elasticity.
• Dermatologist & allergy tested.
• Paraben & phthalate free.
• Synthetic fragrance-free.
• Free of synthetic dyes.
• No animal testing.
- Vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid hydrate and work to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Peptides help promote firming and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Tamarind helps to improve elasticity and hydration.
- Aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin.
- Wet face and neck with warm water and apply with moistened hands.
- Massage into skin and rinse with warm water.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- For best results, use twice daily.
Caution: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.