- Helps to hydrate, nourish and brighten skin.
- Helps to target dullness.
- Soothes and softens.
- Helps to promote a more even skin tone.
- Helps to restore skin's elasticity.
- Unscented, non-greasy formula.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Stabilized vitamin C helps to revitalize stressed skin.
- Vitamin E works to hydrate and nourish the skin. Shea butter works to provide deep and lasting hydration.
- Aloe works to soothe the skin.
- Antioxidant gallic acid helps to naturally brighten the skin. Lemon peel oil helps to detoxify the skin.
- Flavonoid rich grapefruit peel oil works to provide natural sources of collagen building vitamin C while mandarin orange peel oil helps tone the skin.
You may also like
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.