Each light performs a targeted treatment (150 diodes):
- Red light (630nm) has profound anti-ageing benefits, it stimulates collagen and elastin production and strengthens skin. This light setting also reduces inflammation, heals blemishes, repairs sun damage and improves scarring.
- Blue light (430nm) balances and clarifies the skin, treating acne. With repetitive use, this light improves blemished skin.
- Green light (520 nm) calms skin and reduces pigmentation, broken capillaries and sunspots.
- Yellow light (570-590nm) reduces redness and boosts circulation. It is ideal for sensitive skin as it boosts lymphatic flow and soothes the skin.
- White light (450-460nm) penetrates deeply to promote wound healing and skin repair.
- Stimulates collagen, repairs sun damage and improves scars.
- Treats acne & improves blemishes.
- Reduces pigmentation, broken capillaries & calms skin.
- Soothes sensitive skin and reduces redness.
- Promotes wound healing and skin repair.
- Gold face mask with adjustable strap Power cable Power control and remote
- There are 3 plug options with this device, adjusted to the voltage in each country.
- Voltage for the EU plug corresponds to 220V, USA corresponds to 120V, UK corresponds to 230V.
- Power: 15W Max energy: 45J/Cm2
- Output intensity: 35 mw/cm2
- Frequency: 50Hz for UK & EU, 60 Hz for USA
- Apply mask to cleansed, dry skin.
- Use 2-3 times per week, starting with 10 minutes of LED mask time and slowing building up to 30 minutes.
- Discover optimum results after around a month of regular use.
- Each light performs a targeted treatment, so you can select the light you would like to use for a session. You can either use a single light to target a specific skin concern or you can use a combination of lights throughout the week.
The device comes with an adjustable headstrap or it can simply rest it on your face if you’re laying flat. Warning: Individuals suffering from eye-related disorders e.g. retinitis pigmentosa, ocular albinism, other congenital retinal disorders), repeated exposure may cause varying degrees of retinal damage that could be irreversible and could accelerate peripheral vision impairment or loss.
Please consult your doctor before using. Please do not exceed recommended usage time as prolonged exposure could cause skin or eye damage. Individuals who are prone to migraines may want to approach this product with caution as bright lights can potentially trigger a migraine. At your own discretion, those that suffer from migraines may try this product for a few minutes at a time and gradually build up the time. Do not use this LED mask if you are pregnant, have epilepsy, cancer, haemorrhage. If you are taking medication, please consult you GP first. In individuals suffering from eye-related disorders e.g. retinitis pigmentosa, ocular albinism, other congenital retinal disorders), repeated blue light exposure may cause varying degrees of damage that could be irreversible and could accelerate peripheral vision impairment or loss. Please consult your doctor before using. There is no UV exposure with this treatment. LED does not increase sensitivity to sunlight but SPF is always recommended.
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a conscious, high-performance scientific skincare range for timeless, youthful skin. Dr. Maryam Zamani is an Oculoplastic Surgeon with specific interest in Aesthetics and is widely referred to as ‘The Eye Doctor’. At the heart of the MZ Skin collection is Dr Maryam’s three step, skin enhancing skincare philosophy of Reveal, Enhance and Protect. The capsule collection consists of multifunctional creams combining ovine placenta and plant stem cells, encapsulated retinol, hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides, and alpha hydroxy acids that are dermatologically tested, clinically trialled, and free from harmful ingredients and preservatives. Ethically sourced, each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin – age-defying luminosity.