- Wildcrafted Buriti Oil: Native to Brazil, buriti oil is rich with vitamins that offer super potent antioxidant protection.
- Organic Shea Butter: Originating from the seeds of the African karite tree, unrefined organic shea butter is a rich moisturizing butter known for long lasting, ultimate hydration.
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter: Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, it is a natural, nourishing moisturizer that fights free radicals and deeply conditions both skin and hair.
* Certified Organic&Nbsp; ** Wildcrafted&Nbsp;
In Addition To Above Ingredient Deck, Smile And Beloved Lip2Cheek Shades Contain The Following Pigments: [+/- Red 30 Ci 73360, Red 6 Lake Ci 15850]
- Apply either with fingertips or the rms beauty skin2skin blush brush for a fast, diffused finish.
- Placement is almost more important than color choice; Rose-Marie suggests: keeping lip2cheek above the nostril line to lift the face, wearing it high on the apple of the cheek for a youthful flush or further back near the cheekbone for a lifting effect.
- Build up your lip2cheek by adding more product and using a clean fingertip as your blender to soften the edges, ensuring a seamless transition into the skin.
- Increase luminosity and create your own unique blush by mixing lip2cheek with your luminizers for a dewy, sheer finish.
- Use your ring finger to warm up a small amount of lip2cheek before pressing it into the lips, mirroring the edge of the lips with the curve of your fingertip for a naturally enhanced shape.
- For a bolder lip, build up the coverage with your ring finger focusing the intensity on the center of the lips, diffusing color to the edge with a clean fingertip to create a modern, diffused look.
- Mix or layer lip2cheek with your choice of luminizer to add sheen, dimension and extra nourishment.
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry.