- Corrects imperfections – 96%
- Leaves skin healthy looking – 96%
- Natural looking finish – 96%
- Does not crease – 93%
- 12 hour wear
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil mimics skin tone and texture to allow for easy absorption of nourishing skin benefits, while creating a protective barrier from environmental stressors.
- Organic Cocoa Seed Butter: Rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, organic cocoa seed butter is a natural, nourishing moisturizer that fights free radicals and deeply conditions both skin and hair.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic, raw coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that helps soften, protect and soothe the skin.
* Certified Organic
- Use your ring finger (for the gentlest pressure) to firmly apply your shade of “un” cover-up concealer into the inner eye corner , pressing in against the bridge of the nose, where the most discoloration occurs. Apply any excess product on the outer corner of the eye to give this area a lift.
- Work the mineral pigments completely into the skin for ideal coverage and staying power throughout the day.
- To color-correct blue or purplish tones, use shades 11.5, 22.5 or 33.5, which Rose-Marie created specifically for this purpose.
- Healed, older blemishes: apply directly with your finger - or use the rms beauty brightening brush for more targeted, pinpoint concealing.
- New, red or angry blemishes: layer “un” cover-up concealer with “un” powder as needed to cover and create a blurred effect.
- For smaller areas: apply with your ring finger, alternating between patting to build up coverage, and swiping to thin out and spread the product.
- For your whole face: apply "un"coverup concealer with the rms beauty skin2skin foundation brush, dotting it on and then swirling the brush over the skin with firm pressure to stimulate blood circulation and a natural glow from within. This technique also ensures adequate coverage with no oily finish.
RMS Beauty is dedicated to transforming the way women use makeup, and it's about more than simply using organic ingredients. In fact, that's only the first step in creating a product that's not only non-toxic, but that actually heals and nourishes skin. It all comes down to chemistry.