- 36% average improvement in glowing skin
- Dye-, and fragrance-free
- Tested tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
• Some skin types may require time to acclimate to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening.
• Apply an even, pea-sized layer over entire face and neck. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
• Avoid eye area.
• Always use with a daytime antioxidant + sunscreen.
• With use of a high-concentration glycolic acid, it is common to experience mild symptoms of skin detoxification such as redness and temporary skin purging. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
Established in 1997, SkinCeuticals' mission is to improve skin health. SkinCeuticals makes one simple promise to provide advanced skincare backed by science. Made in the USA, SkinCeuticals is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and other skincare professionals. SkinCeuticals clinical skincare is formulated to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.