- Ultra-hydrating and nourishing.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Helps to heal and soothe the skin.
- Brightens complexion.
- Rich, creamy texture.
- Good for dry skin and to use over an active serum or aggressive peel.
- Gluten-free & vegan.
- Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- Paraben & phthalate free.
- Synthetic fragrance-free.
- Free of synthetic dyes.
- No animal testing.
- Vitamin B5, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid hydrate and work to plump and replenish the skin’s moisture level.
- Highly concentrated, power-packed peptides help promote firming and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Tamarind helps to improve elasticity, nourishes and hydrates.
- Aloe and centella asiatica soothe the skin.
- Antioxidants papaya and white mulberry help brighten and increase the skin’s radiance.
Caution: Avoid eyes and eye area. Rinse with cool water if eye contact should occur.
Bluemercury Co-Founder & CEO, Marla Beck, set out to create a streamlined, benefit-driven skincare collection that combined advanced actives, dermatologist-loved ingredients and high-performance naturals. The result was M-61. This gluten-free and vegan friendly skincare collection is formulated with the highest quality ingredients so clients can feel good about what they're putting on their skin. All products must pass an extensive ingredient screening and are free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and dyes.