Target smaller areas of the face with the Petite Roller such as the undereyes, eyelids or lips, or keep this roller with you for whenever you're on the go!
- Aids with lymphatic drainage and the release of toxins.
- Reduces inflammation and instantly de-puffs.
- Boosts circulation for added radiance and glow.
- Temporarily lifts and firms the skin.
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points in front of the ears.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.
Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, makeup artist and best-selling author known for her Lazy Perfection and age-friendly approach to beauty. Having started in the beauty industry at the age of 40, after being a stay-at-home mom to three daughters, Jenny’s Lazy Perfection philosophy encompasses both the need to have a quick, effective beauty routine and the desire to look natural and fresh.