Target smaller areas of the face with the Petite Roller such as the undereyes, eyelids or lips, or keep this roller with you for whenever you're on the go!
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points in front of the ears.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.
Jenny Patinkin is a highly sought-after beauty expert, makeup artist and best-selling author known for her Lazy Perfection and age-friendly approach to beauty. Having started in the beauty industry at the age of 40, after being a stay-at-home mom to three daughters, Jenny’s Lazy Perfection philosophy encompasses both the need to have a quick, effective beauty routine and the desire to look natural and fresh.