Notice of Privacy Practices for Bluemercury Applicants
This Notice of Privacy Practices was updated in January 2023.
The Notice of Privacy Practices for Bluemercury (“Applicant Notice”) applies to information collected, processed, or stored by the Bluemercury job applicant submission process.
To view the consumer Notice of Privacy Practices for Bluemercury in-store and e-commerce services, visit https://bluemercury.com/pages/privacy-policy
Information We Collect & Use
The following are examples of the types of personal information collected and how they are used:
If you submit a resume for a job posted on the LinkedIn or Indeed, that resume will be forwarded to the appropriate affiliate and department for review and response.
Applicant profiles may be retained in our recruitment databases for future reference so we can continue to consider you for additional positions. Applications may be shared with our Affiliate’s based on your qualifications. You can indicate to your recruiter if you prefer this not occur. Your personal information may be retained if needed for legal and regulatory purposes.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018. Effective January 1, 2023, if you reside in California, you have the following privacy rights. You may submit your access, deletion, or correction privacy right requests through the following methods:
- 1. You have the right to request reasonable access to your personal information.
- 2. You have the right to request deletion of your applicable personal information.
- 3. You have the right to request correction of inaccurate personal information.
- 4. You have the right to opt out of Bluemercury sharing/selling your personal information if Bluemercury shares/sells that data with a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising. Bluemercury does not sell your personal information.
5. You have the right to restrict the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information if Bluemercury uses that information for any purpose other than the purpose you agreed to.
6. You have the right to opt out of the use of Automated Decision Making, including profiling, against any information Bluemercury has collected about you. Bluemercury does not utilize Automated Decision Making for job applicants.
7. Bluemercury will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.