Clinically-proven to brighten, smooth and impart radiance with a blend of 5 alpha and poly hydroxy acids at a 10% concentration, this liquid exfoliant boosts the efficacy of masks, serums and professional treatments.
Key Features / Benefits
- BRIGHTENING: A brightening complex including mandelic, lactic, gluconic and tartaric acids visibly brightens and improves skin clarity
- SMOOTHING: Gentle exfoliation via alpha and poly hydroxy acids helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores
- GLO BOOSTING: Formulated to boost efficacy of treatments, serums and moisturizers post cleanse
ResultsPro 5 Liquid Exfoliant Clinical Study Results:
After 1 Week of Use: 88% said skin was brighter 82% said skin was softer 79%said skin was smoother
After 1 Month of Use: 94% said skin looks more clear 85% said pores appear minimized (reduced) 79% said fine lines are less noticeable
Results reported after a one month independent clinical study conducted on 34 female volunteers, ages 35-64.
Skin Texture SE Assessment (VisioScan): There was a 25.58% improvement in skin texture after 1 month of use
Skin Radiance Assessment: There was immediate improvement (+10.86%) in skin radiance; after a single use
- MANDELIC ACID: Targets hyperpigmentation and helps prevent breakouts
- LACTIC ACID: Hydrates, brightens and reduces the appearance fine lines and pores
- GLUCONIC ACID: Provides gentle exfoliation, even for sensitive skin
- MALIC ACID: Humectant that improves skin texture and helps decongest
- TARTARIC ACID: Promotes skin clarity and brightens
- NIACINAMIDE: Calms, clarifies and brightens
How to Use
Apply to clean skin, avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb, do not rinse off. Follow with your favorite Glo Skin Beauty moisturizer. Use 2-3 times per week. If irritation occurs, reduce use.
About the Brand
At Glo Skin Beauty, we make professional products that are truly transformative. And by that, we mean highly active formulas designed to produce real change in both you and your skin. Our widely trusted collection of clean + effective formulas are designed to adapt to your skin’s unique and ever-changing needs in a way that wasn’t previously possible at home. Think elevated essentials in the form of enhanced, spa-like experiences—everything from powerful peels to skin-boosting super serums. So, go on, give your skincare regimen the professional upgrade it deserves, and unlock your inner Glo.